Returns & Refunds
We hope that you are delighted with your order, but if for some reason you are not we have set out below a summary of your rights in the event that you wish to return a product. Full details in relation to such rights can be found in our general Terms and Conditions for Product Sales which you can access by clicking here.
Please note that if you made your purchase through a partnered retail location, such as an airport or department store, then any return will need to be made in accordance with the returns/cancellation policy of the relevant retailer and should not be returned directly to us. Similarly, if you purchased products on the Jo Malone London website* or in a Jo Malone London store, you must return them in accordance with the procedure outlined here and not directly to a partnered retail location. To find a list of our Free Standing Stores & Retailer stores please click here.
1. Check the Jo Malone London UAE Returns Policy under return to store to ensure you qualify for item return or exchange within 15 days of receipt of your faulty or incorrectly supplied order.
2. Choose whether you would like to return or exchange your faulty product. For full or partial returns, you will be refunded to the value of your purchase. For full or partial exchanges, you will be able to seek a replacement to the value of the products purchased.
Delivery charges can only be refunded when the whole order is returned, and are not redeemable on partial order returns
3. Go to our BOUTIQUE FINDER page to locate a Jo Malone London boutique near you. You must bring the faulty or incorrectly supplied item(s), along with a printed valid receipt and valid ID card. Returns or exchanges can only be processed in-store, not online
4. If in doubt, contact us! If you have any queries about our returns policy or eligibility, please call us on 800 5623 or email us at email@example.com within 15 days of purchase.
Please note we do not accept returns of any gift cards or customised items or products that show an unreasonable amount of use.
Return to Store
• If you wish to return your faulty or incorrectly supplied order for a refund or to exchange certain Products, you must inform us within 15 days of receipt of your order, and return the relevant Products in-store as soon as possible in the same condition as supplied, in their original packaging with a copy of the relevant receipt and a valid ID.
• Your right to return goods does not apply to goods made to your specification or which have been clearly personalised (eg by being engraved) or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly or where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
• When you return your order or wish to exchange certain Products, we will process a refund to your payment card or, for cash on delivery payments, in the form of a cash refund. For exchanges, you will need to return your faulty unopened purchase to a Jo Malone London Boutique, where you will be able to seek a replacement to the value of the products purchased.
• Upon return of your full order, delivery charges will be refunded in full. Upon partial return of your order, no delivery charges can be refunded.
• You must take reasonable care of any Products that you wish to return and not use them. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the items during your possession.
• Please note that we may not be able to exchange your product with the exact item(s) you purchased with us. Some of our products are exclusive to our online store, or are available for a limited time only. Our dedicated Jo Malone London team will find you the best possible alternative product(s) for you in this instance.
• All payments made to us in the form of a pre-paid credit card or debit card will be refunded to your payment card. All cash on delivery payments will be refunded in the form of a cash refund. Thank you for shopping at Jo Malone London UAE. For further enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our contact center on 800 5623.